E-mail Marketing Workshop with Charlotte Jacklin
When: Saturday 17th of February
Time: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Where: Smug, Islington
Email, email email. Has it been on your to do list for a while, but you don’t know where to start? E-mail marketing can be quite overwhelming, however once you understand a few key principles, and most importantly how to create good looking emails, you’ll wonder why you didn’t start sooner! It really is a fun tool that can create meaningful conversations with potential customers and clients, generating future sales and bookings.
This one day in person class is designed to help give you confidence, teach you new skills and help inspire ideas. I aim for you to leave inspired with a clear path forward for email marketing for your year ahead.
What will I learn?
- What types of emails you should be sending, and how often
- How to start building your list, and how to grow your existing ones
- Identify your key objectives for email marketing
- Understanding email analytics, looking at opens, click throughs and conversions
- Useful platforms to support the implementation of your email marketing strategy
- Looking at good email design and how to create yours (without HTML code)
- Keeping your momentum throughout the year
- All round good email etiquette, legal requirements and data protection law
A bit about Charlotte
Charlotte Jacklin has run 4 different social platforms for Betty for five years and has the most wonderful online community that she cherishes and brings her lots of joy. Alongside this, she's worked with top brands and designers since 2009 (Lulu Guinness, Paul Smith, Topshop, and Ben Sherman) in their social and marketing teams. Since departing the world of traditional work, she has been lecturing at UCA for three years teaching digital marketing within Fashion to many students. She has also worked with many freelance clients to help define their online presence from top Mayfair hairdressers to an organic dog food company.
How will the day run?
You should arrive at 10:30am for an 11am start, the workshop will end at 5:30pm. There will be an hours lunch break and two tea breaks. I will send out detailed information about how the day will run nearer to the event time. Tea, coffee, water and snacks will be provided, lunch will not be provided however there are lots of lovely places to eat near the venue.
What will I need?
Your business logos, and any imagery that we can play with
A charger to ensure you have enough charge for the whole day